[SOLVED] tracker not creating new key's on doubleclick / GLAppQt not passing double clicks

photo

I am working on extending tracker with a few parameter types of our own, which went sort of quickly. At least for a first test.

However when I wanted to create some test tracks I noticed I could not create key's.

Reversing the addition of the extra parameter made no difference so it is not related to that.

If I load a preexisting track I can move and edit the keys. I can also shift-click new keys from existing keys. I just cannot doubleclick create them.

Is there anything in tracker that would legitimately cause this behavior?

Note that unigine was started from/with custom App, similar to Qt example and not doing much more than it. If however I start the same (valley) demo from browser.sh I can doubleclick to create new keys.

If I start the GLAppQt sample and open editor in sanctuary I see the same behavior of not being able to doubleclick create new keys, so I am pretty sure it is not something we are actively screwing over.

Actually, while typing this I remembered something that has annoyed me for a while now: unigine file dialogs not responding to doubleclicks. Thought that was maybe some weird oversight, but just verified the same behavior there. Run from browser double clicks work ok in file dialog window, run from GLAppQt sample they don't work.

Looks like GLAppQt is not passing doubleclicks.

Edit:

GLAppQt is indeed missing a 'mouseDoubleClickEvent' overload.

Recommend adding following to GLAppQt:

mouseDoubleClickEvent (QMouseEvent *event)
{ 
    m_mouse_button |= App::BUTTON_DCLICK ;
    buttonPress (App::BUTTON_DCLICK) ;
}

Thanks.

This code should be added into the paintEvent as well:

// release mouse button
if(mouse_button & BUTTON_DCLICK) {
  mouse_button &= ~BUTTON_DCLICK;
  buttonRelease(BUTTON_DCLICK);
}