[SOLVED] WebGL missing key files in binary SDK

photo

We are trying to get an example of Webgl working but it appears that some key files are missing from the binary SDK.  Is it possible that those could be included in the zip.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Necris, do you enabled the asm_js with Unigine, the result are really impressive, just need a quick fix inside the freetype library.
Other thing my advice it's use emscripten-fastcomp, that make the build of Unigine really faster.

Tony

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have latest source SDK (2014-06-04), but looks like some files/folders are still missing.

Like "data\core\shaders\simple" and "data\core\materials\simple".

As a result, I am unable to build example of webgl and unable to view some existing samples. Log snippet below:

"Loading "samples/animation/animation_00.world" 49ms" main.html:37
"GLESShader::loadVertex(): error in "core/shaders/simple/mesh/vertex_base.shader" file" main.html:42
"defines: UNKNOWN,QUALITY_LOW,QUALITY_MEDIUM,MULTISAMPLE_0,USE_ALPHA_FADE,USE_REFLECTION,USE_DEFERRED,USE_PARALLAX,USE_RGB10A2,USE_PHONG_RIM,USE_ENVIRONMENT,USE_NORMALIZATION,USE_DIRECTIONAL_LIGHTMAPS,USE_SHADOW_KERNEL,OPENGLES,SHADING_LANGUAGE=0,BASE_AMBIENT,AMBIENT,OPACITY,MESH_SKINNED" main.html:42
Error: WebGL: linkProgram: this program doesn't have both a vertex shader and a fragment shader main.js:9239
"ERROR: too many uniformsGLESShader::compile(): can't link program"

Just saw binstream's reply on my other thread regarding similar issue.

Edited by Priyank.Jain2