[WONTFIX] clutter mesh loading

photo

I ve noticed, that sometimes when flying with camera over terrarin, clutter meshes (also world clutter, grass object...) are not loaded. If I return several hundred meters back and do flying again, meshes are loaded properly (it helps to turn camera on the spot too). It seems like "trigger" for loadiing clutter/cluster meshes sometimes does not work. It is happening only since last release (since you reworked streaming), I never experienced this before.

Could you please sent us simple test scene and reproduction steps?

Thanks!

Simple in this case probably wouldnt work...Reproduction is also problem, it is absolutely random. Btw, could it be caused by using only 3 mip maps for some vegetation meshes (visual quality is better by far, performance loss is minimal)? In this case unigine displays warning about number of mip maps (when loading this texture), maybe it can sometimes cause this issue?

Fastest way would be to provide full mip maps and test it within your environment. At least this could quickly verify/negate your assumption

Fastest way would be to provide full mip maps and test it within your environment. At least this could quickly verify/negate your assumption

It seems it has no impact.

Just guessing here but it might be related to the new render frame time budget for grass/clutter etc creation. I could imaging that maybe a required patch creation might be canceled due to no more remaining frame time budget during that frame, but somehow no creation will be triggered again during follow-up frames...but really just guessing, had absolutely no look into the sources, nevertheless maybe at least something as a starting point for proving false :)

At least the described symptoms or "work arounds" like going back in the distance and then comming back to trigger creation indicates some dependency on automatic ressource loading/unloading after some frames outside of the visible distance

At least the described symptoms or "work arounds" like going back in the distance and then comming back to trigger creation indicates some dependency on automatic ressource loading/unloading after some frames outside of the visible distance

Turning camera 360 degrees several times helps too.