[SOLVED] Import custom terrain through C++

photo

I'm asking this question a bit early but, is it possible to import custom terrain through C++ and get it plugged into Unigine's terrain system? I would like to be able to manipulate LOD, flatness etc. through Unigine, as I am an artist and my brother is the coder. It's not as simple as using a height map to import the terrain either because we are currently implementing a voxel terrain system into Unigine. Thank you, Tony

Frustum,

Ok.  Thank you!  I'm trying to figure out how much we will need to do externally with the voxel code before it's imported into Unigine.  So, because I don't understand this side of things... how would something like the LOD system work for an import terrain like this?  I'm assuming it would be coded into the C++ files, that are being imported with the terrain.  At that point it could function just like terrain that was created inside Unigine, correct?  What I mean is, if I looked at the wire frame of the imported terrain, I would see the same amount of tessellation and LOD's as if it were created inside Unigine (theoretically).

Also, are there any hopes of getting access to the terrain via c++?

Thanks,

Tony