[SOLVED] Tracker bug - keys deleted after drag move and mouse release (randomly happens)

photo

Hi,

I can't reliably reproduce yet - but happens regularly enough (maybe 1 in 10 moves)

Only noticed this bug since last SDK. Causing much pain without undo.

Case:

Multiple selected keys (from different times [eg, xyz pos from one object at time 2.00, 4.00, 6.00 etc]) moving along the time bar (via click and drag), randomly and occasionally go um... missing... on mouse release. (whether curves are visible or not, and with 'alt' and without 'alt').

(has anyone seen them? I really needed them...)

I have checked to see if they end up on top of other keys, but no, they are just gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nat.

nat.harrold,

Thanks! This issue is passed to the developers.

btw, could you please confirm that this issue is only appears when you drag keys outside of the tracker window (for example, if you drag keys to the top left or right corner of the screen).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nat,

It seems that this is correct beahvior. Please, take a look at the screenshot - while moving mouse cursor try not to point it on the red zone. This zone is designed for fast removing of the keys (https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/1.0/code/scripting/scripts/systems/unigine_tracker/#use paragraph 6).

tracker_1.png

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: