[SOLVED] how to make a WidgetSpriteVideo complete background?

photo

post-49-0-02827600-1351484365_thumb.jpg

currently GUI_ALIGN_BACKGROUND only makes this widgets a background for all other gui widgets, but what if I want to make this WidgetSpriteVideo a real background to all other 3d objects?

What I want is make this Video total background and display some objects before it, and How can I do this?

I'm afraid this is not the best way to do. Because many of these objects are created dynamically, and need intersection test...

Why unigine don't support this? it's extremely usefull when creating AR applications, and have this feature is not so complex for a engine.

Then try using ObjectGui with WidgetSpriteVideo (see UNIGINE samples_objects \ gui_00) and place it behind your other 3D objects.

post-82-0-39788100-1351785126_thumb.jpg

For constant camera-relative ObjectGui positioning the new WorldExpression::setPostUpdate() attachment functionality might be usefull (see UNIGINE samples_worlds \ expression_04)

post-82-0-66660800-1351785358_thumb.jpg

If this doesn't work for you, than I think you have to solve the problem on your own

yes, I've already thought of this solution, but it still needs more tests. but it should be more easier for an engine to have this function, even stone age virtools have this.. :)

Just like Ulf advised, It's actually easier to create ObjectGui (with WidgetSpriteVideo) in the disatnce via scripts given you scene and a set of postprocesses you use.

As you know, GUI is rendered after the scene. It cannot be rendered before it since any postprocess will simply overwrite the rendred image. So I'm afraid there won't be out-of-the box solution for that.