[SOLVED] Skinner - combine animations with skinner.add - how?

photo

Hi!

Пытаюсь смешать в скиннере анимации с помощью skinner.add.

Посмотрел примеры (в особенности - samples/skinner/skinner_00 + agent_walk_run_torso.script)

В EvaluationKIT все работает (в сцене-редакторе примера), пытаюсь повторить в отдельном проекте - модель выворачивает (модель и анимации - те же).

В чем может быть причина?

Google Translator:

I'm trying to mix animations with skinner.add in Skinner.

Study the examples (in particular - samples/skinner/skinner_00 + agent_walk_run_torso.script)

In EvaluationKIT everything works (in the scene editor example), I try again in a separate project - the model breaks down (model and animation - the same).

In what could be the reason?

Tnx!

post-537-0-92376800-1347533189_thumb.jpg

post-537-0-36731700-1347533190_thumb.jpg

post-537-0-75919200-1347533190_thumb.jpg

post-537-0-15959900-1347533191_thumb.jpg

Только что повторил проблему в Evaluation Kit for Windows 2012-09-07 :wacko:

по шагам:

запустить Unigine Evaluation Kit\browser.bat

там запустить Skinner demo

в сцене skinner_00 нажать Clear чтоб очистить окно редактора

в редакторе построить скрипт как на картинке в 1 посте и запустить его (я использовал анимации agent_idle и agent_run_forward_torso)

меняем слайдер на 1 и все - модель сломана

Google translator:

I'm repeat it in Evaluation Kit for Windows 2012-09-07 now. :wacko:

steps:

run Unigine Evaluation Kit\browser.bat

run Skinner demo

in skinner_00 click to Clear button for clear editor screen

build script like on picture in post 1 and Run (used agent_idle and agent_run_forward_torso anim files)

change slider on 1 -> model broken

Понятно.

Я еще раз пересмотрел пример и нашел то, что я упустил ранее - блоки animation и difference визуально очень похожи.

Заменил у второй анимации блок skinner.animation на skinner.difference и все сработало как нужно.

Проблема решена.

Спасибо.

Google Translator:

Clear.

I double-checked and found an example of what I missed earlier - blocks skinner.animation and skinner.difference visual is very similar.

Replaced in the second animation block skinner.animation by skinner.difference and everything works.

Problem solved.

Thx.

• 7 months later...

Hello.

Just playing with skinner.add too.

As Kudrik described, instead off .animation using .difference, is working.

Seems the correct approach.

skinner.difference Calculates the difference between the reference frame of the loaded animation and all other frames in this animation. It calculates the difference in bone transformations for each frame of the played animation relative, for example, the bind pose (0 frame). After that, this data is output to the buffer and can be added to another animation, for example, to combine breathing animation (calculated via difference) with other animation that contains torso movement.

cheers.

werner