what's wrong with this code?

photo

I have two players in scene, actor and spectator, I need to switch from one to another, if current player is spectator, using specator's transfrom to set the actor's transfrom, this action is fine, no any problem, but if I want to switch from actor to spectator, the spectator alwasy moves a little, I use these code to calculate the transfrom matrix:

vec3 pos = actor.getWorldPosition();
	mat4 trans = rotateZ(-actor.getPhiAngle()) * rotateY(actor.getThetaAngle());
	vec3 direction = normalize(trans.m00m10m20);
	pos.z += actor.getCollisionHeight() + actor.getCollisionRadius();

trans = Unigine::composeTransformDirection(pos, direction);

this code should work as expected, but why everytime I switch from actor to spectator, the spectator always moves a little, many times it moves downward a little, some time it will move backward a little, any way the move distance is random.

Why this happens? I've tried to set both player not controlled, then set the matrix, but there is no difference.

As a reference sample, please, see the following demos:

1. \data\demos\sanctuary\sanctuary.cpp

2. \data\demos\heaven\camera.h

Try to set initial parameters for both players:

// spectator player
	spectator = new PlayerSpectator();
	spectator.setCollisionRadius(1.05f);
	spectator.setMinVelocity(10.0f);
	spectator.setMaxVelocity(30.0f);
	spectator.setZNear(znear);
	spectator.setZFar(zfar);

// actor player
	actor = new PlayerActor();
	actor.setCollisionRadius(1.05f);
	actor.setMaxVelocity(6.0f);
	actor.setMinVelocity(3.0f);
	actor.setDamping(0.0f);
	actor.setPhysicalMass(3.0f);
	actor.setCollisionHeight(1.0f);
	actor.setJumping(1.0f);

yes, I've saw the source, the both use a dummy player, but I don't think the dummy player is a necessary node for this kind of operation.

I've also set all these parameters. and I've found a intresting problem. the heaven demo also have this problem. try this, set current camera to walk-through, then switch to free camera,

the free camera isn't placed exactly as the walk camera. there is a little movement.

the intresting thing is, after I calculated and set the matrix for spectator, then test the position of this matrix in same frame update, it's excatly same value, but if I loaded the editor, the z value of position of spectator is below the calculated position. see the attachement.

post-49-058211500 1287047097_thumb.jpg

the calculated position of matrix

post-49-008199300 1287047107_thumb.jpg

the final position showed in editor's tool setting window.

everytime, the calculated z equals z-2.0 of the tools windows position.