[SOLVED] Edit terrain increased brush size

photo

in data core/editor/editor_terrain.ui change line 57 "<hslider align="expand" width="96" min="1000" max="25000">" to your desired max value (times one thousand)

i.e. a value of max="50000" will give you a possible max brush size of 50

in data core/editor/editor_terrain.ui change line 57 "<hslider align="expand" width="96" min="1000" max="25000">" to your desired max value (times one thousand) i.e. a value of max="50000" will give you a possible max brush size of 50

Thanks for the info!

Is it possible to change the falloff of the brush too? Now I got a gigantic brush but whenever I change the terrain I see the brush shape im using, I get round circles everywhere

With a higher flaloff on the brush it would give smoother results

Have you tried using a different brush Mode? Instead of using Addition try using Dilate or reduce the Power value to a near zero value should give you smoother brush

Hi,

At this moment all you have is power value. As Carl said, you can reduce its value to near zero. There will be a texture brush in the next SDK. You'll be able to upload custom brush texture and use it. For example, you can create noise-based brushes or circle brushes with proper falloff and so on.

You can also try 'smooth' brush mode. Does this solve your problem?

There will be a texture brush in the next SDK. You'll be able to upload custom brush texture and use it. For example, you can create noise-based brushes or circle brushes with proper falloff and so on.

looking forwards to this addition - the brush tools have been in need of an overhaul for some time.

Hi,

At this moment all you have is power value. As Carl said, you can reduce its value to near zero. There will be a texture brush in the next SDK. You'll be able to upload custom brush texture and use it. For example, you can create noise-based brushes or circle brushes with proper falloff and so on.

Oh thats great! That will surely solve the problem!