Crash when using Ctrl + Z on terrain node

photo

When im changing values on my terrain node such as detail material scale or any value for that matter and I press Ctrl + Z the editor immeaditly crashes

This didnt happen before the latest update

Hi, can you specify what exactly are you doing? cause, when i try to reproduce it on the samples: terrain_00 or terrain_01, everything seems to work:

I change terrain parameters (material scale) and press Ctrl+Z - the value returns to the previous

can you attach log.html file with crash?

I just tried reproducing the crahs in one of the samples but it doesnt seem to crash, but whenever I try it in my own world it crashes immeaditly

Maybe it has something to do with the size and complexity of the terrain? We are using a 8193x8193 terrain

I can attach the log.html file but it doesnt appear to save anything about the crash

Can you provide a minimal test scene, where you experience crash? Because just enlarging the terrain had no effect.

And log.html will be useful too, cause there are different parameters there, which i can use to reproduce the bug.

Thanks

I just tried reproducing the crahs in one of the samples but it doesnt seem to crash, but whenever I try it in my own world it crashes immeaditly

Maybe it has something to do with the size and complexity of the terrain? We are using a 8193x8193 terrain

Hardly so. I've just tried on 8193x8193 terrain - no crashing.

Hardly so. I've just tried on 8193x8193 terrain - no crashing.

Could it be crashing because of a high height value of the terrain? We are using a height value of 1950 (sea floor - top of mountain)

Or any idea why it could be crashing then?

Yes, the crash is confirmed, it's dependable on the terrain size. Fixed for new binaries (March 11 - that's why we couldn't reproduce it asap), will be in the next update.

Thanks for your help

Yes, the crash is confirmed, it's dependable on the terrain size. Fixed for new binaries (March 11 - that's why we couldn't reproduce it asap), will be in the next update.

Thanks for your help

Oh great to hear its not just me then

• Like 1