Occluder mesh causing light flicker

photo

Hello,

Whenever I add any OccluderMeshObject into a scene with any dynamic lighting objects and I rotate my player view, the lights will flicker regardless of occluder position, shape or size. Why is this? Is there a way to prevent the light flicker?

I think I may have highlighted the issue. Now when I try to create a new world through the editor I get "Interpreter::load(): can't open "C/Unigine binary SDK/data/light.cache" file". Before when I was just openeing existing worlds this error did not occur. So on reinstalling unigine I could create a world and not get this error, I assume light.cache is a hidden file because I didn't see it in my data folder. But then after running my usual unigine program and trying to create another world its again lost the light.cache. I have no idea what its doing with this file, I guess unigine has either moved or deleted it. I'm going to investigate further but right now I'm quite clueless as to whats going on!

Something really dodgey is going on here as I can't create a blank world at all now without this light.cache error but it works fine on another computer. Gonna delete the lot and reinstall and see if it solves anything, hopefully fixing my light flickering too with any luck 0_o

Fresh install has allowed me to create new worlds. Here is a simple test scene highlighting the original problem. Rotating the camera will cause the lights near the tree to flicker, the mesh occluder being over the floor plane.

I actually have no idea how to manage my media on this forum, I only manged to upload that zip by attaching it to a new thread and then cancelling the post. This may seem like a simple question but how exactly to I manage attachments I have uploaded!?

I've just noticed something new, this phenomenon only occurs while there is an enabled world light, else other lights work in harmony with occluders. Could this be a bug?