для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
Resource is a tool for compiling binary resources (*.resource files, zipped and encoded to base64), which then will be embedded during compilation of the binary executable.
To invoke the Resource tool, run resource_* from a command-line (the x86 or x64 postfix) and specify all the required resources.
- The Unigine::Resource class.
Command Line Options
The Resource tool recognizes the following command-line options:
- -o NAME - a name of the output file. As the result, the icon file will be created.
D:\UnigineSDK\bin>resource_x64 icon1.ico -o icon
- If you run the Resource tool without the -o option, the *.resource file named after the source file will be created. For example:
The icon1.resource file is created.
- If you specify several resources to be compiled without the -o option, several *.resource files named after the source files will be created. For example:
2 files icon1.resource and splash.resource are created.
D:\UnigineSDK\bin>resource_x64 icon1.ico splash.png
- If you specify the -o option, all the specified resources will be added to 1 file. For example:
D:\UnigineSDK\bin>resource_x64 icon1.ico splash.png -o images.resource
To encrypt a password by using the Resource tool, perform the following:
- Create a text file named password that contains your password. For example, you can create such file via the command prompt:
If the file already exists, its content will be overwritten with the given one (in this case, MyPassword).
D:\UnigineSDK\bin>echo MyPassword > password
- Run <UnigineSDK>/bin/resource_* (with the x86 or x64 postfix) for the password file. For example:
As the result, the password.resource file that contains the encrypted password will be created.
To rebuild the engine with the password, copy this file to <UnigineSDK>/source/engine directory. Note that the password should be the same as the one that is entered when creating a UNG archive.