для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
LUT Generation Tool
This tool is for generating a LUT texture that is used for shading of a mesh illuminated by light sources. This texture contains baked data on diffuse shading and specular highlights, for all possible camera angles.
LUT Texture: How to Create and Use
To create a LUT shading texture and use it in real-time, follow these steps:
- Open Tools panel ->LUT tab.
- To define the color of a mesh on lit and non-lit sides, change diffuse shading. On Diffuse keyline, double click on any default key to change its color. Click on the keyline itself to add new color keys. You can can add many as necessary. To delete a key, select it with a right mouse button and drag it upwards.
- To define the color of specular highlights for a mesh, change specular shading. On Specular keyline, double click on any default key to change its color. Again, you can add as many new keys as necessary.
- Set dimensions of a shading texture using Width and Height drop-down lists.
- Save the created shading texture.
- After that, you can change shading keys and apply a modified texture to the mesh simply by clicking Update.
|Width||Width in pixels of the created LUT texture. Increasing the width can be useful for preserving smooth gradients when there are many diffuse keys.|
|Height||Height of the created LUT texture. Increasing the width can be useful for preserving smooth gradients when there are many specular keys.|
|Diffuse shading||Diffuse shading for a mesh. With shading texture, a very fast and cheap texture lookup operation is used to calculate the diffuse color in real time.
Diffuse shading keys
|Diffuse scale||Diffuse scale is a multiplier for diffuse colors:
|Specular lighting||Specular lighting is also stored in a shading texture in order not to calculate it in real-time. Specular component influences the resulting coloring of the mesh.
Specular shading keys
|Specular scale||Specular scale is a multiplier for specular colors:
|Glossiness||Glossiness determines the width of specular highlights:
|Angle||Angle is used to create metallic-like specular highlights:
|Shift||Shift is used to tweak the angle of specularity: