для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
Setting Up Properties
This panel is invoked by pressing the O key. It is used to modify and organize properties — sets of custom options, which can be assigned both to whole nodes and single surfaces.
The properties tree in the left part of the settings window has the following elements:
- List of preloaded property libraries — set load order, add, save or remove properties libraries from the list.
- Clone property — clone the selected property to the library with specified name.
- Inherit property — inherit the selected property in the library with specified name.
- Rename/move property — rename or move the property in the library.
- Remove property — remove property and all its children from the list.
- Assign property — assign property to the selected node.
- Library filter — show all property libraries in the hierarchy list or filter the specific ones for displaying.
- Search — search property in the hierarchy list by name.
- Properties hierarchy list — hierarchically structured list of the properties giving property names and parent-child links.
The property-related data is grouped into four tabs:
- The Common tab contains the options common to all the properties.
- The States tab contains a set flags that define parameters.
- The Parameters tab contains parameters associated with the selected states.
The common tab has the following options: