- GCC 4 build.
- Full-scene per-pixel light scattering.
- Scaler manipulator.
- Support of compression into DXT3 format.
- Set of UnigineScript defines by means of API and command line.
- Detection of CPU features via __cpuid and __rdtsc intrinsics under MS Windows.
- JointWheel usage example.
- New PlayerPersecutor object (3rd person look).
- New PlayerActor object (1st person look).
After a set of experiments we have found out that non-uniform scaling of objects produces way too much problems, so this feature wouldn't be provided. Moreover objects scaling noticeably reduces performance so we recommend to use pre-scaled objects.
We are also intensively continuing works on reference manual, now we have a semi-automatic system for documenting our huge UnigineScript library, which contains more than 2000 functions for the moment.