The EIN - 2nd movie.

photo

Hi,

Our 2nd movie has opened at the game show called G-star in south korea.

It has made up with real play action in game.

enjoy this. :)

PS :

the some beep sound means the swearwords as you konw. :lol:

Sometimes our game looks like an adventure game, but this is the MMO-RPG game.

Teaser site :

http://ein.pmang.com/index.nwz

Movie :

Is there real gameplay trailer available? Endorphin-scripted scenes looks really good for promo movies, but since there is no GUI I assume that game is still at prototype stage..

Is there real gameplay trailer available? Endorphin-scripted scenes looks really good for promo movies, but since there is no GUI I assume that game is still at prototype stage..

There is UI in game. but we have been used the UI of a famous game(Wxx) for alpha version because there was no way for UI when we were started.

It just has the functional interfaces for play the game.

we are a small team. we didn't have an UI designer yet. :)

So, we have a plan to design all of the UIs again.

I want to show the full screen of playing, but I'm not sure that it could be possible to show other game's UI in our game. sorry.

There is UI in game. but we have been used the UI of a famous game(Wxx) for alpha version because there was no way for UI when we were started.

It just has the functional interfaces for play the game.

we are a small team. we didn't have an UI designer yet. :)

So, we have a plan to design all of the UIs again.

I want to show the full screen of playing, but I'm not sure that it could be possible to show other game's UI in our game. sorry.

Well, for a small team you have great quality assets and animations! Good work!

p.s. there are some games exist that even use graphics, icons and gameplay 95% similar to WxX, not only UI: http://tinyurl.com/cuotqw7 :)

How can I register on your site?

I don't know korean and try to use google translate, but it hasn't translate, because some blocks of site is flash objects. =(

Please, register me. I want to play very much.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...