The EIN - MMORPG.

photo

Hi,

I'm so glad to introduce our game - it was just the cut-scene movie. It's a playable movie. :) -.

We had started to make this game at late winter 2009.

and It's the first time to show our game to the world, but not yet released. it likes an alpha version.

The EIN is the MMORPG game,

and we'll try to do our best that the game player feel to live in the world like realistic fantasy.

enjoy this. ;)

PS :

How can i attached the iframe of youtube, not use the URL link ?

• Like 2

Whoa! Very impressive setting and animations. I also like how the camera is panned in this movie, it's very nice. BTW, our artists found the ending hilarious, they could not stop laughing (though we have no idea what it is about) :D

Impressively.

Screenshot are available?

Invite to testing. :))))))

Thanks for interest in our game.

and, can you wait for a few week?

we have a plan to submit another movie with game playing and stroy telling to the G-star that is game show in south korea .

then, I'm sure that you'll see what you want. ;)

20111018133551_b9fa7e99.jpg

Hi,

I'm so glad to introduce our game - it was just the cut-scene movie. It's a playable movie. :) -.

We had started to make this game at late winter 2009.

and It's the first time to show our game to the world, but not yet released. it likes an alpha version.

The EIN is the MMORPG game,

and we'll try to do our best that the game player feel to live in the world like realistic fantasy.

enjoy this. ;)

PS :

How can i attached the iframe of youtube, not use the URL link ?

Looks awesome dude! The buildings and the city environments are amazing.

What is the max number of animated characters you plan to have in your game?

Are you planning on huge battles?

Are you planning on using the instanced skinned method?

Good Luck.

Thanks for interest in our game. and, can you wait for a few week? we have a plan to submit another movie with game playing and stroy telling to the G-star that is game show in south korea . then, I'm sure that you'll see what you want. :) 20111018133551_b9fa7e99.jpg

Yes. Waiting. ;)

• 7 months later...

Sorry to ressurect an older thread but is there anymore info on this? The quality of the characters is just simply amazing. Also watching the trailer and eating soup at the end of it is a bad idea lol almost laughed soup every where.