My first forest

photo

Это моя первая крупная (для меня) работа в Unigine.

Старался сделать хорошую картинку с хорошей производительностью на моем слабом компьютере с GTX 1050ti.

Получил 33 FPS. Результатом я доволен, учитывая что я начинающий.

Мой ArtStation : ArtStation - My first real-time forest

frame_2.png

frame_3.png

frame_5.png

frame_6.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Хотелось бы пощупать этот лес на своём компьютере, проверить производительность. Сможете ли собрать демку?

13 hours ago, Ingvarus said:

Хотелось бы пощупать этот лес на своём компьютере, проверить производительность. Сможете ли собрать демку?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yKhlj2mqxMpR-Odzcfpfv5px97sCptki/view?usp=drivesdk

Это чуть изменённая демо, тут я поднял фильтрацию теней. Из-за этого щас у меня 30фпс, но тени теперь чище.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

hi, looks great, i'm thinking on switching from unity to unigine for my next project and i want to try a demo like yours, can you share your demo with me too? please

1 hour ago, Miguel-Alejandria said:

hi, looks great, i'm thinking on switching from unity to unigine for my next project and i want to try a demo like yours, can you share your demo with me too? please

You may also take a look at our own archviz project called "Fox Hole" which is available for free download using the SDK Browser (Samples -> Demos -> Foxhole)

On 9/1/2023 at 3:13 PM, Miguel-Alejandria said:

If you are talking about the sources, then I have already deleted them, only the compiled version remains.

Try the demo "Fox hole" that Bmyagkov threw to you

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 3:12 PM, Kolnest said:

only the compiled version remains.

i was totally asking for the compiled version haha, of course i do not want the sources, but that forest is really a demo i need to try because that biome is an important enviroment on my project (not for inspiration but for performance and quality testing, so, a compiled version is exactly what i need and yes, of course i'm going to try that "fox hole" thanks

Edited by Miguel-Alejandria
6 hours ago, Miguel-Alejandria said:

i was totally asking for the compiled version haha, of course i do not want the sources, but that forest is really a demo i need to try because that biome is an important enviroment on my project (not for inspiration but for performance and quality testing, so, a compiled version is exactly what i need and yes, of course i'm going to try that "fox hole" thanks

I'm sorry, I just noticed right now that the link doesn't work.
Here's a new one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xe8bYC-l_I2dgtUMcq9a7_ZFEd9sFkmQ/view?usp=drive_link
use it without any problems :)