[NOTABUG] Doesn't work example from "Semi-automatic Compilation with Build Script" article

photo

Hi!

Documentation and sdk version: 2.10.02

I read this article https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.10/code/rebuild/build_py?rlang=cpp#usage and try to use the next example:

C:\UNIGINESDK\source>build.py --component plugins --plugin GPUMonitor

I have set all development environment as it was mentioned here https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.10/code/environment/linux?rlang=cpp

But I have the next output:

./build.py --component plugins --plugin GPUMonitor
executing command: cmake  -H/home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/source/plugins -B/home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/junk/plugins_release_float_nn -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DUNIGINE_DEBUG=FALSE
-- cotire 1.8.0 loaded.
CMake Error at /opt/cmake/cmake-3.19.0-Linux-x86_64/share/cmake-3.19/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:218 (message):
  Could NOT find Engine (missing: Engine_LIBRARY)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /opt/cmake/cmake-3.19.0-Linux-x86_64/share/cmake-3.19/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:577 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/source/cmake/modules/FindEngine.cmake:37 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:18 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/junk/plugins_release_float_nn/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
Command cmake  -H/home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/source/plugins -B/home/astra/Unigine_setup_1/sim/sdks/sim/junk/plugins_release_float_nn -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DUNIGINE_DEBUG=FALSE failed
Build FAILED!

Build time: 0.01 seconds.

May be buld.py was deprecated and needs for some chagnes? Could you please try to perform this on your side?

How can I fix this problem? Thanks!

Edited by boltut
  • silent changed the title to [NOTABUG] Doesn't work example from "Semi-automatic Compilation with Build Script" article