Project Fails to Run, or Open Editor

photo

When I click "Open Editor", or "Run" from the Browser, a command window opens, and quickly closes, and the editor does not open. Nor does the project run.

What's wrong, and what might solve this?

Edited by Jillinger

Hello Jillinger,

Sorry to hear you have problems using unigine. To reproduce and find out what causing this issue we'll need some additional information. Could you please specify in what environment you are running engine, e.g. OS, GPU, CPU e.t.c. 

Also log files will be very helpful, you can find them located at %PROJECT_DIR%/bin/log.txt  and %PROJECT_DIR%/bin/editor_log.txt

Also please check if this problem occurs only when launching from SDK Browser, or also when using .bat\.sh launchers from project root

On 9/11/2022 at 9:48 PM, vvvaseckiy said:

Hello Jillinger,

Sorry to hear you have problems using unigine. To reproduce and find out what causing this issue we'll need some additional information. Could you please specify in what environment you are running engine, e.g. OS, GPU, CPU e.t.c. 

Also log files will be very helpful, you can find them located at %PROJECT_DIR%/bin/log.txt  and %PROJECT_DIR%/bin/editor_log.txt

Also please check if this problem occurs only when launching from SDK Browser, or also when using .bat\.sh launchers from project root

Thanks for responding.

I just checked your system requirements, and realize the minimum requirements are beyond my pc.

I only have CPU with dual core, and GPU with OpenGL 3; Intel Gen 3 series.

So does that mean I can't use the engine?

I can run the editor from launch_editor.bat, and Editor_x64.exe.

I don't see any log files in the directory you specified.