Geometry Nodes plugin for UnigineEditor (WIP)

Hello!

A work-in-progress plugin for UNIGINE Editor providing a live link with Blender for getting parameters and meshes generated by Geometry Nodes modifier, supports both import and export. Seems like a way to create custom tools for geometry (generators or processors).

Download on GitHub.

If there is someone who's interested in such a tool (and you can come up with great use cases for development), please let me know how you would improve it for better experience.

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • thomalex changed the title to Geometry Nodes plugin for UnigineEditor (WIP)
  • 9 months later...
On 4/7/2023 at 3:23 PM, prestino.davide said:

This is Fantastic, you finish the Tool or you have some updates?

Hello!

There have been a couple of updates indeed, the actual state of the tool is demoed in the latest video.

But now it lacks any feedback and use cases so I'm not sure where to move further. One of thoughts is to transform it into a fully featured Blender-UNIGINE bridge which would require some spare time and I've only tested some kinds of connections so far.

That's it, thank you for interest :)

• 7 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 6:03 AM, thomalex said:

Hello!

There have been a couple of updates indeed, the actual state of the tool is demoed in the latest video.

But now it lacks any feedback and use cases so I'm not sure where to move further. One of thoughts is to transform it into a fully featured Blender-UNIGINE bridge which would require some spare time and I've only tested some kinds of connections so far.

That's it, thank you for interest :)

This is sad I used it a lot last year..