How to enable imported animation in Tracker

photo

Hi all, 

I am working on an Archviz project and want to include animated people in scenes I am exporting using the tracker. I have imported an animated person FBX, I can see playing back in the animation everything is okay. But how do I enable this animation to play when using the Tracker for exporting the archviz sequences?

Many thanks, 

Ben

Hello @Ben_93!

If you only need animations play back when exporting sequences using Video Grabber, simply enable animation playback for each Mesh Skinned you have and enable Loop to make animations repeatable. Also, make sure you have the Animation Toggle in the toolbar enabled.

image.png

In the Tracker tool, you can control when to enable animation playback and choose the animation clip for a certain skinned mesh:

image.png

In the case you need to control animation of skinned meshes by means of Tracker (time remapping or simple time-based preview), you'll need a scripting solution that connects a property and the current animation frame. You can find an example of such solution in the following post, check if it fits your needs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

• Like 2