Alpha Blend Issues with Lighting

photo

I am currently using SDK 2.14.1.1

And i am getting issues with the alpha blend .first issue is whenever I convert an object Material from Opaque to Alpha blend. it drops its color brightness. and the second issue is. Some objects tend to change color and brightness when moved, or Observed from a different angle, or moved under the flooror outside the enviroment prob by half or just a little area of the object.  
The last issue cant be solved by expanding the enviroment prob, but then the reflection for other objects get scaled too. Following are some images and video references for the problems faces. Please if possible provide a Solution. Thank you

475468176_circle1.thumb.JPG.1343f5c52fe962d82f4d015b076704d6.JPG

the blue cylinder turns dark when moved slightly under the floor

259724415_circle2.thumb.JPG.990e4cc8ec9bbc3a0e7151874a352848.JPG

1243714282_plate2.JPG.40964aaaea40b203562fd55dc1cc9296.JPG

The back rectangular plate turns white when viewed from a different angle

plate1.JPG.7af2c3e4b84faac1840c9c03874e67b8.JPG 

NardDog

This is fundamental limitation of transparent objects and fully deferred rendering. Right now good reflections with transparent objects you can achieve only with planar reflection state in mesh_base (but performance would be really low).

You can also experiment with Multiple Environment Probes option from mesh_base material to improve this situation a bit: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.15/content/materials/library/mesh_base/#multiple_env_probes

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

If you can share your test scene with us - we can check what else can be done there for final results improving.

You can do it by packing your data directory (exclude .cache, .ung files and .runtimes directory) into a ZIP file and sending it via any filesharing service (google drive / mega / ...).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: