why can I see relative move of the meshobject or grass object with respect to terrain when I rotate camera

photo

Hi,

Most probably your grass object is very large (10km or more). Look at your camera position in your video sample: X=8km Y=16km. This is probably very far from the origin (pivot) of your grass. You should probably split up your grass in multiple nodes, each with a smaller size. The point is even though the engine runs with double precision globally, each object precision is still restricted to simple float precision.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Amerio.Stephane said:

Hi,

Most probably your grass object is very large (10km or more). Look at your camera position in your video sample: X=8km Y=16km. This is probably very far from the origin (pivot) of your grass. You should probably split up your grass in multiple nodes, each with a smaller size. The point is even though the engine runs with double precision globally, each object precision is still restricted to simple float precision.

unfortunately, een if I use single mesh, I can see the position inconsitant with terrain when I rotate camera.