[2.13.1.1] Clouds weather mismatch on IG slave

photo

Hello,

We have a seemingly random bug with weather on slaves in IG mode (version 2.13.1.1). Some slaves sometimes show a cloud layer with a different setting than the others and the master. For example it may show a dense cloud layer while the others show a clear sky.

This is completely random, as quitting and restarting the IG solves the problem (9 out of 10), and no way to reproduce could be found. I was just lucky to capture a good photo today:

(1,2,3,4 are the projector ID, in an EasyBlend setup)

cloud_slave_bug_proj_id.jpg.9251735d5210940b4c844b44797975b6.jpgcloud_slave_bug.jpg.a3a1d919c0f8511251db84fc6a4e3842.jpg

Here slave 2 shows an incorrect weather.

The different weather may be on one slave or on multiple slaves. All slaves have the exact same files (disk mirroring). I tried to send weather CIGI message to the master: the "good" slaves correctly react, while the "bad" slave stays the same. Time of day is correctly applied on all slaves, though.

Any idea?

Hello!

Stephane, could you provide a little bit more information about this, please?

We are looking to know how this project configured and its settings, such as arguments used at startup, boot order and maybe logs of unsuccessful launch

Basically, anything to help us reproduce this problem on our side

Thanks!

Really there is nothing special; the slaves data folder is a full mirror of the master; the launch scripts works OK 99% of the time, so it's very hard to track this. Maybe there could be settings/api call I could use to forcibly reset the weather on all slaves? There is no significant errors in the logs (a few bad guid, but unrelated to this). We have a few custom plugins, but nothing fancy (we don't modify the weather in any way in the code). It looks like the buggy slave just don't receive any cloud updates from the master and randomly decides to have a weather of its own. 

Is there any debug code I could add to help?

launch_IG_SPHERE.bat