Custom Unigine Application Launcher

photo

Hi

Two questions

After i create the final build 

1. I like the Unigine application launcher but is there a way to remove all unigine logo and icon and replace it with my info?

2. Remove system menu when ESC button pressed and replace it with my own custom menu... I have aske how to remove the standard menu and im not sure if this feature is available for community users or pro only. 

Please help. 

1. You can already change an image, but not an icon. Icon change would be possible in the next (2.15) release this autumn.

2. To disable built-in menu you need to use -extern_define "MENU_USER", I've already answered in your previous topic:
    https://developer.unigine.com/forum/topic/7603-adding-gizmo-code-is-not-working/?tab=comments#comment-37832

So you would need to write a code that would draw your menu and handle the ESC press button on your side.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Ok. 

Yes u answered the question but i did not understand what u said which is why im asking again. 

extern_define "MENU_USER", I've already answered in your previous topic:

Where EXACTLY is extern_define "MENU_USER" supposed to go????

U said in my other post that i should go to the exe... Ur instructions are not clear to someone who is very new to ur engine. 

So i keep asking