Is there a way to link a light source to only one object?

photo

First of all i am enjoying using UNIGINE! but until now i have encountered a problem regarding light linking.

There is a scenario in which i have some objects in my scene and i want to light each object with a light of its own. Link specific light to a specific object. like if i have two balls side by side and two point lights with different colors in a scene and I want light ball 1 with green color and ball 2 with red color but the problem is both lights or shining light on both balls. which is not the desired effect that I want. May be there is a way to achieve this in UNIGINE. in other software like max you can link a light to illuminate only on selected object. I can choose if a ball cast shadow to a light but why not light to a specific ball?

THANKS in advanceSketch.png.dcae286b2b100e072ce18d4e7b908c99.png

Hello!

There are several ways how you can create the behavior you looking for.

You can use statics lights in case you don't need dynamic lighting. Bake one object at a time, while the second one is turned off in the world hierarchy.

Another technique that can be used it is setup each ball to be able illuminated by specific type of light. For example left one is only cast LightOmni and the right one cast LightProj. To enable those feature you need to turn material transparency to the alpha blend preset and then following states will appear on the next tab.

изображение.png

Thanks!