Artefacts when applying brush on landscape

photo

Hello,

I am on Unigine 2.13 and I am using Unigine::Landscape::asyncTextureDraw to paint a detail layer repeatedly to show burn ground (the darker region) also using masks_overide to affect the other layers (to remove them). Unfortunately, from time to time, I have these big square regions which seem to not update (they are like some pages of the virtual texture at certain LODs):

image.thumb.png.10cbd6fcd3fed2b73d38fde15d5de033.png

As you move away or towards landscape these start to appear and they have some sort of z-fighting like effect when combining with the other painted pages. Is this a known issue? Can it be avoided? Let me know if you need me to post the actual code.

Regards,
Adrian L.

Hello!

At this moment it's look like a bug to me.

I checked our internal bug tracker and there are no known bugs related to this behavior, but in later versions (after 2.13) there was a few brush-related fixes. Did you have a chance to reproduce that issue on the most recent engine with the SDK 2.14.1.1?

Adrian, if code is enough to reproduce the problem, it would be great if you could share it with us, but even better if you have the opportunity to send us a project so that we can reproduce the problem on our side more quickly

Thanks!