[SOLVED] Playing Tracks / Tracker Namespace

photo

I'm having trouble finding a way to use .track in C#. The doc's have an example in C++ that references a `Unigine::Tracker` namespace and a Track object, but there is no equivalent namespace in C#. I couldn't find a Track class anywhere in the SDK. I found a post the said something about having to call tracker in Unigine Script, but no example. Is there an intent to provide a `Track` class in C#?

I'm looking for an example of playing a track from C# please, or a C# wrapper class if someone has one they can share.   

Edited by Tessalator

Hello,

Now the tracker functions are available only from Unigine Script, but you can try using the C# wrapper. Tracker component needs to be added to the world, and in the Tracker Wrapper Usc field specify the wrapper file. You can also add the necessary files with tracks, and then refer to them by name or identifier. This wrapper provides access to adding / removing tracks and setting the time.

tracker_wrapper.h Tracker.cs

• Like 1

HI karpych11. Thanks for that. I don't quite have it working yet but it's loading and running. I haven't had a lot of time to spend with it though. Just wanted to say thanks.

• Like 1
  • silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Playing Tracks / Tracker Namespace