[SOLVED] Change property value is not saved to file from Editor

photo

Hi,

I have property with this header: 

<property version="2.14.0.0" name="characters" guid="aa908a40ba515918f9d5edbdcad8ebc1fe5c2b42">

That have child with this header: 

<property version="2.14.0.0" name="player" guid="889c6853a117aca83ef9d6523335dc065213ae86" parent="aa908a40ba515918f9d5edbdcad8ebc1fe5c2b42">

When i try change any value in Parameters window in editor selected from Property Hierarchy, then this change is never saved to file. I try do save world and result is same.

Why Editor don't save this change?

Thanks

Honya

honya

Do you have any errors in console after or in the process of world saving? Can you also reproduce this behavior in an empty project?

Our QA guys are currently trying to reproduce this behavior and more likely we would need some additional time for that due to 2.14.1 update schedule.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hello Honya,

It seems that at some point mismatch of guids happened in your project. We'll improve validation of .meta's for this case. Meanwhile, as workaround you can try to cleanup .meta for properties and reimport them, simply remove "*.prop.meta" files from data when editor is closed, and then launch editor.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Change property value is not saved to file from Editor