Xbox Controller loses connection while the Input Demo is running

photo

While the Input Demo is running, my Xbox Controller loses connection very frequently. But the connection is stable while I'm playing games. Not just mine, but also my colleague's. We've got the newest Xbox Controller looks like this:

1756839172_.jpg.b823f93975fe7d1ca6b33f5f38e9b677.jpg

23 minutes ago, silent said:

songtao.han

Do you have issues only when connected via bluetooth adapter? Could you please try to use cable connection and test if there will be any changes?

Thanks!

I'm using cable connection from this morning and it's stable. The issues are happened only when connected via bluetooth adapter.

2 hours ago, silent said:

Also, are you talking about Input demo from C# Component samples?

Can you also check this behavior with bt connection inside UnigineScript samples (SDK Browser -> Samples -> Script -> Controls -> joystick_00 / xpad_**). Will be there any difference?

Thanks!

Yes, I was testing the demo from C# Component samples.

I tried the UnigineScript samples as you said. It is much more stable than C# samples. But the connection was still lost after a while.

1 hour ago, silent said:

If you can use wired connection right now - it would be perfect.

We need to find out what's going and do some additional testing. In case of any updates I will surely let you know.

It seems the only way now.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi songtao.han!
Could you please tell us which bluetooth adapter are you using and driver version? Namely we need to know
 - Adapter Vendor (Intel / Realtek / ... )
 - Adapter driver version

Thx!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 6:48 PM, apokefal said:

Hi songtao.han!
Could you please tell us which bluetooth adapter are you using and driver version? Namely we need to know
 - Adapter Vendor (Intel / Realtek / ... )
 - Adapter driver version

Thx!

Sorry, I didn't see this reply until now.

The adapter vendor is Intel, and the driver version is 22.40.0.2