Unigine 2.13 - Mesh Water "flickering"

photo

Hi,
Just upgraded my project to Unigine 2.13 and I immateriality see some strange effects on a water mesh plane that I have used without notice artifacts.
I've also downloaded the new Sample Earthworks, where I also take inspiration to create the MUD appeal of the water, and I've notice this flickering also in the demo.

Flickering are more intense on the edge where intersect a mesh to create basin, like the demo also.

It's something that can be adjusted somehow?

Edited by andrea.padovani

Hi Andrea,

It looks like WaterMesh velocity is incorrect. I've successfully reproduced this issue on our side. There is unfortunately no possible workaround available other than disabling TAA or switching from WaterMesh to WaterGlobal.

This should be fixed in the upcoming minor update.

Thanks for the bug report!

• Thanks 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

3 hours ago, silent said:

Hi Andrea,

It looks like WaterMesh velocity is incorrect. I've successfully reproduced this issue on our side. There is unfortunately no possible workaround available other than disabling TAA or switching from WaterMesh to WaterGlobal.

This should be fixed in the upcoming minor update.

Thanks for the bug report!

Glad to help you smash bugs ;) In the meanwhile I've disabled TAA and enabled the new SRAA (Subpixel Reconstruction Anti-Aliasing) with a good result ;)

Thanks

• Thanks 1