[SOLVED] VR Teleport on Landscape terrain.

photo

Hi, I'm pretty new to Unigine ( migrating from Unity ) so maybe it's something like a flag, but I don't know where I have to tick it :D

I was able to setup a project from the scratch, using VR plugin and prefab, and everything is fine.
I can use controller to teleport me on a plane, setting the proper intersection from editor for the plane and for the vr prefab.
But now comes the challenge, I have a new project created from Landscape Terrain, using just some height maps and basic albedo color. Everything is fine the location looks like we need, but unfortunately I was not able to set anywhere the intersection mask, to let the player teleport over the surface. I don't need restriction, I have to enable the player to teleport everywhere on the surface generated.

After playing a little bit I was able to flag on intersection for terrain, but now I see only red teleport ray, for not allowed teleport zone.

Any idea?

Thanks!

IntersectionMask.PNG

vlcsnap-2020-11-19-01h42m14s739.png

IntersectionMask2.PNG

Edited by andrea.padovani
mark as solved

Hello!

As I can see you miss to match masks at ObjectLandscapeTerrain surface parameters here:

изображение.png

I'm sure this should help after the masks for your component and object start to match. Let's us know will it solve your problem or not.

Thanks!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bmyagkov said:

Hello!

As I can see you miss to match masks at ObjectLandscapeTerrain surface parameters here:

изображение.png

I'm sure this should help after the masks for your component and object start to match. Let's us know will it solve your problem or not.

Thanks!

You gotcha!
Completely miss to check the surfaces tab, that's solve the problem! Now I'm able to teleport on generated terrain.

• Thanks 1
  • andrea.padovani changed the title to [SOLVED] VR Teleport on Landscape terrain.