Unknown CMake command "ung_target_set_artifact_output"

photo

vaserchuk

CMake function ung_target_set_artifact_output is located in the different .cmake file - UnigineFunctions.cmake. So, you need to include it in your CMakeLists.txt:

include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/UnigineFunctions.cmake)

Just change the path in your case to the valid one.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

I got next errors:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:9 (add_executable):

Target "PhysicsJointCallbacks" links to target "Unigine::Engine" but the

target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an

IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:9 (add_executable):

Target "PhysicsJointCallbacks" links to target "Unigine::CompilerFlags" but

the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an

IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

Hello!

Vaserchuk, there is kind of solution, but I'm not sure that is will suit for you. Our root cmake list already have whole paths, defines and methods to rebuild any of included samples. Just open /source/samples/CMakeLists.txt via QtCreator and navigate there desired example from tree UnigineSamples -> Api -> Physics -> JointCallbacks -> PhysicsJointCallbacks

Just tried to rebuild it by myself and can confirm that everything works fine, proof below

Screenshot from 2020-10-16 17-16-17.png

Give us know, would it help you or not. Thanks!

Ok, I did the same.

I got the error, then rebuild all samples:
UNIGINE_Sim_Per_Channel_Linux_2.8.0.1/sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/extern/include/GL/glext.h:56:29: fatal error: KHR/khrplatform.h: No such file or directory

But if I rebuild only JointCallbacks, it build as shared library, not binary file. It's the same with another samples.

Edited by vaserchuk

SDK 2.10.0.2 has been missed few of includes and "KHR/khrplatform.h" was one of it.

Please, download attached zip and unzip it to your SDK. End location should be something like "/.../sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/extern/include/KHR/khrplatform.h" and then try to do the previous action again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

KHR.7z

I try to run it
/UNIGINE_Sim_Per_Channel_Linux_2.8.0.1/sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/source/samples/3rdparty/Qml/Qml: error while loading shared libraries: libUnigine_x64d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I put symlink to libUnigine_x64d.so (UNIGINE_Sim_Per_Channel_Linux_2.8.0.1/sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/bin)

qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

qt.conf

Edited by vaserchuk
On 10/16/2020 at 6:52 PM, vaserchuk said:

I try to run it
/UNIGINE_Sim_Per_Channel_Linux_2.8.0.1/sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/source/samples/3rdparty/Qml/Qml: error while loading shared libraries: libUnigine_x64d.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I put symlink to libUnigine_x64d.so (UNIGINE_Sim_Per_Channel_Linux_2.8.0.1/sdks/sim_per_channel_linux_2.10.0.2/bin)

qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in ""

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

qt.conf 53 B · 4 downloads

As I can see exactly these problems are connected with yours QTKit. These errors means of missing "libqxcbs.so" in system path. QtCreator should know where this libraries stores by default. 

And what about subject problem? Still no success with it too?