[SOLVED] Exported documentation for the API (c#) so it can be visible in the IDE

photo

Hi all.
Thank you for a great product! You have a really great API and a fantastic physics engine. The documentation is good and there are also some nice examples. I am very happy about the c# support.

As a developer the top things I miss are:

• Exported documentation for the API (c#) so it can be visible in the IDE, see comparison of System Acos method vs Unigine MathLib Acos mehtod.image.png.21f2bdcac23ea8eca986ca82fb32aa2f.png
  • It seems like it is not possible to use Unigine from a unit testing context, e.g. using NUnit

bentaudun

Documentation is available starting from 2.12 SDK Update (there should be *.xml file alongside the *.dll inside bin directory of your project):

image.png

There might be some methods left undocumented (for example, MathLib.Acos is the lucky one). Try checking the World.GetNodeByNameWorld to see if it works.

Regarding the NUnit support - we will check and report back to the corresponding topic. There is no any limitations on our side, so it must be some environment configuration issue.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Thank you :) The problem was that the xml file was not in the bin folder of the project. Perhaps documentation files are not included automatically. Anyway, I copied the xml documentation file to the bin folder and now the "quick help" in Rider works fine. I suppose the xml documentation could be more or less the same as can be found on developer.unigine.com for the API. Having the documentation available in the IDE is a huge plus :)

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Exported documentation for the API (c#) so it can be visible in the IDE