[SOLVED] Auburn Fast Noise...

photo

Hi everyone!

I'm new with the engine and my programing skills are really basic... hehe...

I'm trying to implement this noise generator in my project, but when i try to run i have this compiling error:

C:\Users\Franks\Documents\UNIGINE Projects\BVPrototype\BVPrototype.csproj(61,3): error MSB3073: El comando ""C:\Program Files\dotnet\dotnet.exe" "bin\cspropgen_core_x64d.dll" -p "bin\BVPrototype_x64d.dll" -data_path ../data/" salió con el código -532462766.

I must say i just copied the code in a new component, but in Visual Studio i have no errors and i haven't touched the csproj file...

Any clue?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Just copied this library into the data directory and everything working as expected (I'm using 2.12.0.1 hotfix SDK version). Could you please send us your project's data and source directories? You can upload them to any filehosting (like Google drive).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

8 hours ago, silent said:

Just copied this library into the data directory and everything working as expected (I'm using 2.12.0.1 hotfix SDK version). Could you please send us your project's data and source directories? You can upload them to any filehosting (like Google drive).

Thanks!

Hi! Your comment helped me to solve it!!! My mistake was that i was just copying the code into a new component, but thank to your comment, i´ve copied the file into the Data folder and then added the compile include in the csproj file and just worked like charm! I'm just learning c#, so i think was a noob mistake... Thank you so much!!!!

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Auburn Fast Noise...