Steam integration, how to use Steam Class?

photo

Hi, i am trying to integrate my game with Steam to publish, but i get a error message all the time.

How to use Steam Class? Can someone post a sample here?

My simple code, as showned below, is not working:

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Unigine;
using Unigine.Plugins;

public class TestSteam : Component
{
    private void Init()
    {
        Steam.ShowOverlayToStore(1373810, Steam.OVERLAY_TO_STORE.ADD_TO_CART);
    }
}

Hello,

First check if the plugin is added to the project. You can do this in SDK Browser. For your project open Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Plugins and check Steam Plugin. You also need to add in the application arguments -extern_plugin "Steam". After that, when launching the application, information about loading the plugin should appear in the console. Plugin status can be checked with Steam.IsLoaded. Your method call should now work correctly.

• Like 1

Worked!!! Thank you very much!!!

5 hours ago, karpych11 said:

Hello,

First check if the plugin is added to the project. You can do this in SDK Browser. For your project open Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Plugins and check Steam Plugin. You also need to add in the application arguments -extern_plugin "Steam". After that, when launching the application, information about loading the plugin should appear in the console. Plugin status can be checked with Steam.IsLoaded. Your method call should now work correctly.