FBX Import Issue

photo

Hello. I would like to bring up an issue I am having with the character pipeline. I use Reallusion's Character Creator and Iclone for animation. I export the FBX using default settings for 3DMax with one animation called cat_walk. When importing the FBX into Unigine using the default settings the character imports fine, but I end up with an .anim file for each body part or piece of clothing. The animation cat_walk does not import. I really love Unigine so I was really dissapointed. I am able to import the FBX into Unreal, Unity and CryEngine with the expected result. I am attaching the FBX for your examination.Because I really want to stick with Unigine I found a work around after some trial and error. Before importing to Unigine I imported the FBX into Blender and merged all the body parts, then exported back to FBX and into Unigine. That was painful because I had to apply all the normal and specular textures to the materials. That seemed to work but I found that I had to turn off joint reorientation in order to add addition animations via FBX. It would be great if I could bypass Blender altogether. 

Catcher.Fbx