[SOLVED] How to Access White Color in Settings Window?

photo

Hi everyone,

How to Access White Color in Settings Window?

I searched , you can help me

Thank you

image.thumb.png.b090053b88bd21b84df382de3eb8ba66.png

White_Param_in_console_Unigine.jpg

Edited by ahmad.karami

Dear silent,

I think @ahmad.karami wants to know if there exists a console command to set white balance color of color correction?

I see there is no console render command for this. 

But you may extend this easily as there exists api's for that. You may use Unigine::Render Class to create a console command using Console::addCommand to support this through console.

Hope this helps.

Rohit

2 hours ago, silent said:

Not sure that I fully understand your question. You can enter render_fade_color command in console and get the value. Could you please explain what do you want to achieve?

I want change color of white to red ,  my achievements You'll see it soon...

1 hour ago, rohit.gonsalves said:

Dear silent,

I think @ahmad.karami wants to know if there exists a console command to set white balance color of color correction?

I see there is no console render command for this. 

But you may extend this easily as there exists api's for that. You may use Unigine::Render Class to create a console command using Console::addCommand to support this through console.

Hope this helps.

Rohit

Thank you Dear @rohit.gonsalves , Yes I want change white color param to red param or any color param others ... 

2 hours ago, silent said:

Not sure that I fully understand your question. You can enter render_fade_color command in console and get the value. Could you please explain what do you want to achieve?

Mr @silent , Please Is it possible you test for do change that white param according to Shot Top ? 

14 hours ago, silent said:

You can try to execute following command: render_fade_color 1 0 0 1 (the last value is alpha, so you can experiment with it and adjust as needed). There is also a bug in documentation, since default value is black (0 0 0 0).

Great! does work! but why in manual chm book wrote to vec4(r,g,b,c)!

anyway , You solved for me , THANK YOU Mr @silent 

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] How to Access White Color in Settings Window?