Flash does not work after recompiling in flash pro5.5

photo

Hi,

1) Created a flash swf in "Flash Pro 5.5 monthly subscription",

But it did not correctly displayed in ui.

2) I tried the already present data\samples\widgets\flash\menu.swf, it worked!

3) Then i re compiled menu.fla, now menu.swf is not working.

4) Is there any settings in flash which need to be done?

5) note, "splash.swf" is working original and also after building splash.fla

6) The difference i see is that there is no "action script" in splash, while both my sample and menu.fla contains action script.

7) Note: Action script 2 is used.

8) exported for flash flash player "8", "10 & 10.1" and "10.2". no success at all.

9) tried "flashview_x86.exe" t view, again same result : 'splash.swf' played, newly compiled menu.swf and my own file did not play.

regards,

Can you please send us the file in order to do testing. If you use Linux, you are welcome to provide us with console dump from flashview.

Could not attach file in this response, so had send a mail to support, with this forum topic and your name as reference.

menu.swf Flash Pro 5.5 has a bug with embedded fonts. That is the reason your files cannot be opened - the crash on glyphs occurs. Use non-emdeded fonts and everything should be fine.

bubles.swf This one uses non-supported functions in ActionScript.

BTW, this information should be printed to console when you load these files in the editor.

menu.swf Flash Pro 5.5 has a bug with embedded fonts. That is the reason your files cannot be opened - the crash on glyphs occurs. Use non-emdeded fonts and everything should be fine.

bubles.swf This one uses non-supported functions in ActionScript.

BTW, this information should be printed to console when you load these files in the editor.

Thanks for info,

Not really concern right now, but "menu.fla" does not have any embedded font.

Test > Font Embedding.. in Flash Pro 5.5 does not have any fonts there.

bubble.fla

Ok got the problem.

Few more questions here:

1) How to call a function in Action Script from Unigine Script.

2) In flash Action Script, how do I call a user defined function in Unigine Script.

3) Since "stage" variable is not supported, how do i get the scene's width and height.

new to Unigine so having little bit trouble,

• 2 weeks later...

1) How to call a function in Action Script from Unigine Script.

Not possible. You can only set the frame. But if you need to, you can create a variable and pass it via C++ API.

2) In flash Action Script, how do I call a user defined function in Unigine Script.

Check samples > widgets > flash_00. World functions are called via Engine.worldCall("function_name"). The full list of supported functions can be found here.

3) Since "stage" variable is not supported, how do i get the scene's width and height.

You can always use getWidth() and getHeight() of Unigine::App.