paint terrain textures on the terrain

photo

thanks for the awesome community release of unigine 2.11! The only thing I'm missing for now is the ability to paint terrain textures on the terrain and to add multi layer materials to it. PLEASE add these features with 2.12!

52 minutes ago, s.jay said:

thanks for the awesome community release of unigine 2.11! The only thing I'm missing for now is the ability to paint terrain textures on the terrain and to add multi layer materials to it. PLEASE add these features with 2.12!

You can paint textures on the terrain and you can paint material made from several textures each with different parametres and distribution, so it is something like multimaterial....

8 minutes ago, demostenes said:

You can paint textures on the terrain and you can paint material made from several textures each with different parametres and distribution, so it is something like multimaterial....

hu? I was the opinion that I just can paint textures on the terrain when adding them (only albedo+height+spec?) with the terrain while importing the height map. I want to create a material in-editor and to set the type to terrain e.g.. If there's already the possibility I would be happy to find it in the docs :) Thank you very much for your reply btw!

19 minutes ago, s.jay said:

hu? I was the opinion that I just can paint textures on the terrain when adding them (only albedo+height+spec?) with the terrain while importing the height map. I want to create a material in-editor and to set the type to terrain e.g.. If there's already the possibility I would be happy to find it in the docs :) Thank you very much for your reply btw!

Just clickt edit and you can manually adjust heigt map and all texture masks.