My Hardware & My Software

Game Engine : Unigine 2.11.0.1 Free Version

CPU : Corei7 - 4GHZ

GC : NVidia GTX 760 - 2GB Real

RAM : 16 GB

HDD : 1 TB

Reproduction Bug:

I can not cause sometimes it happens.

I recorded a video for you , plus , I did not add tags to my video && this is unlisted video ;-)

Also, I said you , this Right/Left mouse bugs exist in this post & I mentioned that last post.

Thank You

Edited by ahmad.karami

Hello!

We are trying to reproduce your problem on empty world but still no result. Would be great If you could capture whole workflow while creating those example step by step using some kind of screen capture tool like OBS or something similar and then share captured video with us?

As a temporary solution try to completely remove following file located here - C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\Unigine\Editor\editor1.1.cfg and then please check if the problem is reproduced again

And by the way, what is yours current display resolution? Is it 1366x768 or less?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, bmyagkov said:

Hello!

We are trying to reproduce your problem on empty world but still no result. Would be great If you could capture whole workflow while creating those example step by step using some kind of screen capture tool like OBS or something similar and then share captured video with us?

As a temporary solution try to completely remove following file located here - C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\Unigine\Editor\editor1.1.cfg and then please check if the problem is reproduced again

And by the way, what is yours current display resolution? Is it 1366x768 or less?

Thanks!

Hello @bmyagkov

Yes I use this resolution (1366x768)

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it, it happens sometimes, it happened moments ago! also I have only used Camtasia Studio 8.5 for a few years :-)

image.thumb.png.2a631d281df4a73ac0d7bac90a86dc24.png

Edited by ahmad.karami