Hi everyone,

I started  make video tutorials for Unigine 2.11.0.1 , You can see & use , This is my playlist about unigine, and I hope useful for you.

Get started with 8 hours of free video tutorials full of tips you want.

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

With respect
Ahmad Karami
a computer teacher/ author book / test engineer / solo game developer

Edited by ahmad.karami
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, nickolas.martin said:

i would like to see you do a video on the spline graph feature. for example, how to initialize it, and how to edit it.

Thank you for your suggestion @nickolas.martin , it is easy , I think , it is necessary but for use , I study on this feature & next video tutorial will be :

01- Spline tool

02-Build game for windows

03-C# examples

04-Animation mesh import & Idle , Walk , Attack , Run clips (segments)

05-Other Objects in Volume

06- other issues ...

4 hours ago, nickolas.martin said:

thank you for your reply. i am looking forward to your next video.

You're welcome @nickolas.martin, I try make great video tutorials , I'm glad , you are here and my video tutorials is useful for you :-)

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:08 AM, nickolas.martin said:

i would like to see you do a video on the spline graph feature. for example, how to initialize it, and how to edit it.

I deleted spline graph process for video tutorial :-) @nickolas.martin

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:08 AM, nickolas.martin said:

@nickolas.martin if you want use replace spline graph , I invite you see this video tutorial in 00:02:29 - 00:03:43 (Mesh Decal Object)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziYCy9EbgEs&list=PLgeSUiT3pydEeT34VX2MOyNFk4pnZEvCK&index=13&t=0s

Thanks

Edited by ahmad.karami
  • 1 year later...