1st two hours with the engine

photo

Just playing with your engine and so far I love it! The ease of procedural texturing is amazing. I`m interested in using of for film and interactive media and so far it look quite promising. 

HiddenPlace.jpg

HiddenPlace3.jpg

HiddenPlace2.jpg

Edited by stanislav.botev
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, stanislav.botev said:

Thanks bro. But how did u generate that chaotic mesh? In project it's an imported FBX.

I use Cinema 4DR21  Voxel Mesher - problem I have with this technique is actually texturing it. Unigine have very fast and pretty FX Dirth mask and 3Planar mapping. In UE4 it can be done with very complex shaders but here its out of the box and the Editor runs faster then the UE4. Also with combination with the Volumetrics you can have pretty stunning result. I cant get the camera animation working - its me probably too much used to otehr editors - but Unigine track tool is really odd to me. 

• Like 3

I cant get the camera animation working - its me probably too much used to otehr editors - but Unigine track tool is really odd to me. 

Tracker tool is tied to the engine internals and heavy depends on engine implementation for the animations. It is possible to improve it, but it's not a fast process :)

I would recommend to animate PlayerPersecutor and check this articles before starting to work with it:

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: