[SOLVED] AppCustom changes

photo

Hi

What changes in the Custom App class occurred between version 2.11 beta and version 2.11? The application window does not appear in version 2.11. For CustomApp, the AppSDL code from version 2.10 is used. What needs to be changed? This is not clear from the documentation. Thanks for the help.

We use CustomApp to access the SDL function SDL_POLL. Is there another way to access the event loop?

Update, after debugging we found this error:

OpenGL support is either not configured in SDL or not available in current SDL video driver (windows) or platform:

The error is thrown in the CreateWindow function. The problem is that we only use directx ;-)  And up to now, it worked smoothly. No code has been changed in this section between 2.11 beta and 2.11 (on our side)

thx Aargh

Edited by aargh

aargh

Could you please send us a minimal test scene for test? As far as I remember you mentioned that there is no issues with custom SDL integration in beta release. We changed almost nothing to that aspect since beta, so it would be interesting to see what is going on here.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

In the uploaded archive SDLtestcase.ZIP I am sending minimal testcase (uploaded using FTP). Projects do not contain any of our code. Only missing SDLmain library
unigine_project_210 is created in the SDK browser.
unigine_project_211_beta is created as an upgrade from version 210 using the SDK browser. unigine_project_211 is created as an upgrade from version 210 using the SDK browser. In versions 211 *, identical modifications are made to the AppSDL files. version 211_beta works, version 211 does not work.

Upload does not contain binaries, because of archive size.

best regards aargh.

Hi SIlent

Replacing the SDL includes has no effect on the error. Unfortunately.  (Of course after recompiling ;-) )

Aargh

Hi Silent

Unfortunately, even the new library did not help. I am testing on a project created by SDK Browser. that I sent to you

Aargh

OMG

int sdl_flags = 0;    is the Key ;-). 

This is new in last version. Previously, there was no problem.
Please mark as Solved. Thank you very much for the perfect support.

Aargh

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] AppCustom changes