[SOLVED] New PC and AppEasyBlend issue

photo

Hello,

On a freshly installed Win10/64 PC, I create a new project with 2.9.0.2 and AppEasyBlend plugin. 

At plugin loading time, I get an error 'can't load AppEasyBlend_double_x64d.dll" library 126'

The appeasyblend dlls and mpl dlls are all correctly copied to the bin folder, and this is a fresh new project, no custom code. The BAT file has the correct "-calibration_file" added too.

I suppose the new PC is missing something, but what?

Thanks

Hello Stephane,

Let's try the following:

1. Please update your directX runtime: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35. Linked scalable SDK libraries require d3dx11_43.dll and d3dcompiler_43.dll.
  2. Check if you have msvcp120 and msvcr120 (redistributable for VS 2012) as well.
  3. Disable Windows UI scaling if used. Scalable SDK doesn't work with that thing

Thanks!

Edited by morbid
URL fixed

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

The link is down, and I can't find a link to dx11 for win10 :( I don't have these dll on this system.

I installed the vcredist for 2012 (x32 and x64), and there is no UI scaling. It still doesn't work (same error) :'(

• morbid changed the title to [SOLVED] New PC and AppEasyBlend issue

Just to be on the safe side for other future users, I think it should be added in the documentation, along with the "No UI scaling" rule.

Thanks again :)

• Like 1