gui

photo

There is no gui  getting started guide. in 2.902

csharp component sample  Demo in SDK  , is cannot run edit content , He will break down.

and click run ,he only has five fps

and also needs the project files of the demo's landscape tools.

Hello Zhu Jun, not sure to understand your needs, also never worked on GUI components, but in the Samples you find some Widgets under C++ API

image.thumb.png.f619028c3e6e628633340d34d9613364.png

Also the Oil Refinery Demo show some GUI components and it's configured as C++ project

image.thumb.png.935716e8edc7c6efd9d1e0c0b50ffd0c.png

thank you ,I need GUI code to learn.

and,I want to know how to interact with plants. These two parameters What is the role?

image.png.cc6cf45726f29349b36ec6bfe5b59683.png

Now it's like knocking down a tree. It's very complicated.

And a tree is too big. Every time it is baked, it will crash.

image.png.a413898c8afce807deff17a38f6823be.png

This is the tree generated by landscape tools.It's too big. How to solve it?

image.png

10 hours ago, zhu.jun said:

and,I want to know how to interact with plants. These two parameters What is the role?

These parameters used only for cutting ObjectGrass or MeshClutter by mesh or decal. See Cutout intersection option for more details. These options should be disabled for the performance purposes.

And a tree is too big. Every time it is baked, it will crash.

Do not create Impostors for such big objects. If you want to generate geometrical tree and Impostor tree — prepare small (e.g. 100 x 100) clutter and bake the impostor. Then assign these two nodes for two vegetation objects. See video tutorial for Landscape Tool: https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM0ODczMzgxNg==.html?spm=a2h0j.11185381.listitem_page1.5!8~A&&f=52268812

This is the tree generated by landscape tools.It's too big. How to solve it?

Please, stop asking the same question in every thread or support ticket you create. You already did this a couple of times at our forum and at the helpdesk. If my answer wasn't clear for — just ask again but in the same ticket or forum thread. I wrote a detailed answer in your latest ticket. In short, your vegetation object size = landcover density * 4096.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

If you're talking about Tank demo and destructible trees, the code you need is in the DestructibleGrass.cpp and DestructibleGrass.h files. In that demo there's a destructible_grass.prop file (Property) that is used for the ObjectGrass.

If you mean basic switching between impostor and geometry — use visibility distance and fade parameters.

Thanks.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: