vegetation

photo

Hello Zhu,

What exactly do you mean by "I can't make a constituency with PS. Such a precise constituency"?

If you're talking about padding effect visible on the albedo texture, it's usually made with XNormal plugin for Photoshop. It can be done in Substance Painter as well.

Thanks.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hello, I want to make a snow map at present. There are mainly problems in the following aspects.

Snow example effect, not real enough.
I want him to cover things.

The snow on the ground looks too fake. How can I make snow on a map.

18 hours ago, zhu.jun said:

Snow example effect, not real enough.
I want him to cover things.

Snow accumulation can be made with a custom shader, such things are usually made considering project requirements.

You also can combine decals, meshes and SSDirt effect to simulate snow cover.

2 hours ago, zhu.jun said:

What's the difference between sensor temperature and object temperature?

Can you be more specific? Object temperature is controlled by Thermal Map, Sensor visuals are defined by LUT texture. Principles are described in this article: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.9/content/materials/library/postprocess/post_sensor/

Thank you.

---

I want the particle effect of snow to cover the soldiers. What should I do.

I want the soldiers to collide with the snow, or the soldiers and particle snow to stick together.

At the same time,When creating terrain, height, albedo, you can choose flat, TIF, JPG, PSD, DDS and other image formats.These pictures are of different formats and sizes(capacity). How do I choose?

In the same picture, the TIF is 800 trillion, while the PNG is only two.

DQK}0Z3TS)[2ZHKSZ$D8J]I.png

is their unit the same as the real one?

Is the unit of at Celsius?

scale ,

What's the ratio in unigine.

Proportion of mass, proportion of distance, proportion of temperature.

Their ratio to reality.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, zhu.jun said:

I want the particle effect of snow to cover the soldiers. What should I do.

This can be done with a custom shader that will change the albedo texture of a snow-caped object. We do not provide such feature out-of-the-box since it can't be designed as a generic one. Such things are made per unique project.

I want the soldiers to collide with the snow, or the soldiers and particle snow to stick together.

Particles already support collision and interaction, but huge amount of particles will significantly drop performance.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, zhu.jun said:

is their unit the same as the real one?

No, heat maps and post effect are imitating sensor, they are not directly related to the real physical values of temperature. You can adjust a number of parameters to achieve desirable visual effect. If you can describe the task we'll give you a more precise answer.

At the same time,When creating terrain, height, albedo, you can choose flat, TIF, JPG, PSD, DDS and other image formats.These pictures are of different formats and sizes(capacity). How do I choose?

Landscape Tool can handle any of these files. Just use the ones you have.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:25 PM, zhu.jun said:

How to use code to change the parameters of post material.

I believe all required methods are available in the Unigine::Material class. Before you start make sure that you have inherited the material. You can't edit standard ones.

Thank you.

---