start-up edit content fail

photo

Just now, 908317477 said:

But I don't understand. Is there any connection between environment variables and restart?

This is one of the versions. Our Editor uses Qt libraries, in rare cases custom path installed in your Windows Qt may cause such troubles.

6 minutes ago, 908317477 said:

The difference is that my computer uses VMware and loads two Linux systems.There is also a Linux system that you can choose when you boot.

This shouldn't affect UnigineEditor.

6 minutes ago, 908317477 said:

And there's a game called arm3.In my steam,If  play for a few minutes or so, there will be debugging errors.

I think there maybe hardware issue as well. Try running some performance test with other high load applications (FurMark, Unigine Superposition, AIDA64, 3D mark, or any high-end video game with installed benchmark).

Also, check which GPU you're using in Windows. Unigine log states it was GTX 970m, but Windows showed 0% activity with NVIDIA GPU, intel integrated graphics were working instead.

Thanks.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

12 hours ago, morbid said:

This is one of the versions. Our Editor uses Qt libraries, in rare cases custom path installed in your Windows Qt may cause such troubles.

This shouldn't affect UnigineEditor.

I think there maybe hardware issue as well. Try running some performance test with other high load applications (FurMark, Unigine Superposition, AIDA64, 3D mark, or any high-end video game with installed benchmark).

Also, check which GPU you're using in Windows. Unigine log states it was GTX 970m, but Windows showed 0% activity with NVIDIA GPU, intel integrated graphics were working instead.

Thanks.

Now something's wrong.Unable to compile under vs.

image.thumb.png.a2cf7fb77e8cd8b183f5b8ca67ed6650.png