[SOLVED] AppWall GUI overlaps standard gui elements

photo

Hi,

I'm trying to create two-windowed application by using AppWall Plugin in c++ side. Both windows contain only GUI elements (i implement my methods in System logic).
1 - I get GuiPtr for each monitor.

Interpreter *interpreter = (Interpreter*)Engine::get()->getSystemInterpreter();

Reflection PLUGIN_reflection(interpreter, Variable("engine.wall")); //make sure that you have AppWall loaded here

Variable res = PLUGIN_reflection.callExternFunction("getGui", Variable(0), Variable(0));
 	gui_lecture = res.getGui(interpreter);
 	res = PLUGIN_reflection.callExternFunction("getGui", Variable(1), Variable(0));
   	gui_editor = res.getGui(interpreter);

2 - I place widgets in appropriate GUI

This GUI overlaps standard GUI elements, such as ESC-menu, mouse cursor, console, etc, so i can't act with it.

What i'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

I trying to make kind of text editor module, it is nessesery to make it on monitor wall. Now i use only two monitors, but it should be 3.
On left monitor it should be menu, on the right - text, slideshows, etc, and some additional information on down.

Hi Ilya,

You can try to patch AppWall plugin (<SDK>/source/plugins/App/AppWall/D3D11AppWall.cpp or GLAppWall.cpp) and move render_gui(i) line before App::render(). Something like that:

Before:

if (primary)
		App::render();

render_gui(i);

After:

render_gui(i);

if (primary)
		App::render();

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] AppWall GUI overlaps standard gui elements